April 4th - October 31st
SATURDAYS -- 10 am to 12 pm*
At the Broadway Fountain
*[Hours will be shortened until social restrictions are lifted.]
Summer Market Vendors
1. Godsey Farms Heirloom Veggies, Bennington,
Clea Godsey - Wide Variety of otherwise hard to find veggies, as well as kitchen staples.
2. Summer Solstice Farms, Deputy,
Heidi Potter - Dairy Goats, Goat Milk Caramels, Grassfed Beef, Raw Peanuts, Vegetables, and Free-Range Chicken Eggs (eating & hatching)
3. Happy Company Water Kefir Madison.
Lisa Newlin & Katie Davis - Artisanal Probiotic Natural Soda + Dishwashing Soap Bars.
4. JCo Micro Farms, Madison.
Jesse Copeland - Microgreens, Oyster Mushrooms, Lions Mane Mushrooms, CBD Flower.
5. Roach Family Farm, Vevay,
Mardean Roach - Eggs, Produce, Beef, and other Farm Products
6. Three Bespoke Crows - Carrollton, KY
Julie Eldridge creates a variety of beautiful adornments for your body and home. Jewelry, photography, graphic arts, stationary & cards, bags & aprons and more! And digital artist Jill Harper Mahony creates Blank Greeting Cards, Magnets, Art, and Handmade Brooms.
7. Lone Oak Pottery - Bennington,
Sandra Padgett - Beautiful and practical handmade items - mugs, bowls, serving plates, etc.
8. Jubilee of Wellness & SoIN Hemp Farm - Georgetown
Joe & Kelly Linne, Michele Finn,
CBD Oil, Hemp Tea Blends, Kitchen Hemp w/cookbook.
9. Millie's Market -Carver and Caroline Simkins. Baked Goods.Mini pies. Worked wood products.
10. Nightfall Farm, Crothersville.
Nate and Liz Brownlee - Pasture-raised chicken, pork, lamb, and eggs, and shiitake mushrooms
(Only in attendance on the first Saturday of each month)
Are you a vendor who is not on this list yet? Did we leave out some of your information? Email Lisa Newlin at email@example.com for an update!