Between November 1st and March 31st, our market moves inside the Trinity United Methodist Church located at 412 W Main St, Madison, IN 47250.
Winter Market Vendors
1. Godsey Farms Heirloom Veggies, Bennington,
Clea Godsey - Wide Variety of otherwise hard to find veggies, as well as kitchen staples.
2. Summer Solstice Farms, Deputy,
Heidi Potter - Dairy Goats, Goat Milk Caramels, Grassfed Beef, Raw Peanuts, Vegetables, and Free-Range Chicken Eggs (eating & hatching)
3. Happy Company Water Kefir Madison.
Lisa Newlin - Artisanal Probiotic Natural Soda
4. JCo Microgreens, Madison.
Jesse Copeland - Microgreens, Oyster Mushrooms, CBD Flower.
5. Roach Family Farm, Vevay,
Mardean Roach - Eggs, Produce, Beef, and other Farm Products
6. Sweetwater Hollow Local Honey, Canaan, Beekeeper Doug Jackson
7. Jill Harper Mahony - Digital Artist
Blank Greeting Cards, Magnets, Art.
8. Lone Oak Pottery - Bennington,
Beautiful and practical handmade items - mugs, bowls, serving plates, etc.
9. Homemade Delights, Madison,
10. Nightfall Farm, Crothersville.
Nate and Liz Brownlee - Pasture-raised chicken, pork, lamb, and eggs, and shiitake mushrooms
(Only in attendance on the first Saturday of each month)
Are you a vendor who is not on this list yet? Did we leave out some of your information? Email Lisa Newlin at firstname.lastname@example.org for an update!